Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Founder (2016)

Director: John Lee Hancock
Stars: Michael Keaton, Nick Offerman, John Carroll Lynch 

Ray Kroc: Business is war. It's dog eat dog, rat eat rat. If my competitor were drowning, I'd walk over and put a hose right in his mouth. Can you say the same?
Mac McDonald: I can't. Nor would I want to.
Ray Kroc: Hence, your single location.
Mac McDonald: We want you out of this company, Ray.
Ray Kroc: Mac, how do you propose we do that?
Mac McDonald: We will sue you, whatever it takes.
Ray Kroc: And you'd probably win. But you can't afford to sue me. I'd bury you in court costs alone. Mac, I'm the president and C.E.O. of a major corporation with land holdings in 17 states... You run a burger stand in the desert. I'm national. You're fucking local.

No comments:

Post a Comment