Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Proposal (2009)

Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Mary Steenburgen

Andrew Paxton: We'll tell my family about our engagement when I want and how I want. Now, ask me nicely.
Margaret Tate: Ask you nicely what?
Andrew Paxton: Ask me nicely to marry you... Margaret.
Margaret Tate: What does that mean?
Andrew Paxton: You heard me. On your knee.
Margaret Tate: [she kneels] Fine. Does this work for you?
Andrew Paxton: Oh, I like this. Yeah.
Margaret Tate: Here you go. Will you marry me?
Andrew Paxton: No. Say it like you mean it.
Margaret Tate: Andrew.
Andrew Paxton: Yes, Margaret.
Margaret Tate: Sweet Andrew.
Andrew Paxton: I'm listening.
Margaret Tate: Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me?
Andrew Paxton: Ok. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but I'll do it. See you at the airport tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment